Concrete Floor Finishing
Duron Services Ltd. has installed millions of square feet of concrete floors in every type of industrial, commercial, and institutional building.
We offer a range of advanced concrete-flooring solutions to ensure levelness, performance, and durability. Our heavy-duty floors are designed for use in high-traffic, high-abrasion environments, such as equipment shops, warehouses, grocery stores, hockey rinks, etc. They feature advanced topping and hardening materials, as well as specialized bonding topping techniques.
Using steel fiber reinforcing and floor hardeners, Duron can deliver floors that withstand wear longer and carry static and dynamic loads better than untreated floors. We can also install attractive, slip-resistant floor finishes specifically for our retail clients.
Duron Services Ltd. offers a complete line of concrete-restoration services to restore and reinforce a wide variety of exterior concrete structures, such as: parking garages, roofs, balconies, bridge decks and industrial floors. On any restoration project, we can:
- Remove failed concrete and reinforcing steel
- Replace embedded structural, mechanical and electrical systems
- Repair expansion joints, wall, columns and soffits
- Recommend and install the most appropriate concrete systems
- Apply durable waterproofing and/or traffic-topping systems
- Restore landscaping and hardscaping features